This is ‘Good to Great’ meets ‘The Art of War’ – an Unprecedented Tell-All Guide Through the Intricacies of Executive Search and Recruitment
The single greatest opportunity that an organization has to improve both performance and culture in one stroke lies in the hiring of a new executive—the right executive. The fresh thinking of a skilled leader has the potential to unleash innovation, empower employees, and generate wealth for the company. Similarly, a bad hire may mortally wound the organization and cause ripple effects throughout the entire economy. For a downloadable overview of Hiring Greatness in PDF format, click on this link.
Hiring Greatness contains valuable insider strategies and tactics—previously only known to a handful of America’s wealthiest, elite head-hunters—to attract, recruit, and retain star executives. Authors David E. Perry and Mark J. Haluska have completed more than 1800 search projects across five continents, maintaining a 99.97% success rate, and negotiating more than $380 million in salaries. Like magicians unveiling the hidden ‘tricks of the trade,’ Perry and Haluska reveal:
- How to systematically secure—and retain—the perfect talent for your company
- How to keep recruiters from poaching your star executives (a good hire is relatively meaningless if they leave the company)
- Twenty-three questions you must ask a potential headhunter
- The language that makes your company the most compelling, and how HR lingo can repel the best talent
- Four critical turnoffs that drive great candidates away from top companies
Hiring Greatness takes you behind the scenes of one of the world’s most profitable and secretive industries, meticulously showing how any organization can make monumental hiring decisions that lead to massive success.
Available nation wide at 700+ book stores including:
Hiring Greatness Book Endorsements
- Barbara CorcoranHiring Greatness Book
I know first- hand what happens when you hire the wrong person for a crucial position! It disrupts the entire performance of my team and slows us down considerably. “Hiring Greatness” is a step-by-step guide to making sure you get the absolut...
- Jonathan Berger, Chief Executive OfficerHiring Greatness Book
Jonathan Berger, Chief Executive Officer2017-04-22
“Hire your replacement”, as a CEO this is the message I share with all my executives. Finding, attracting and closing the deal with exceptional talent is tough work. Hiring Greatness walks you through it clearly and concisely. This should be...
- Seth Deutsch, President, Industrial GroupHiring Greatness Book
Seth Deutsch, President, Industrial Group2017-04-22
A-level talent is the most elusive and most essential part of a winning market strategy. Hiring Greatness method cuts to the essence of the hiring process, identifying the right person who can execute internal and externally. That combination i...
- Luke Williams, NYT Best-Selling author of The Wallet Allocation Rule: Winning the Battle for ShareHiring Greatness Book
Luke Williams, NYT Best-Selling author of The Wallet Allocation Rule: Winning the Battle for Share2017-04-22
This book challenges every myth in the hiring process. If you want great people, you need a great process. Hiring Greatness has it!
- George S, Best, MM, Vice President of Strategic Initiatives, National Black MBA Association – Boston ChapterHiring Greatness Book
George S, Best, MM, Vice President of Strategic Initiatives, National Black MBA Association – Boston Chapter2017-04-22
If you’d really love to make a difference in this world, read this book and apply its techniques. ”Timeless relevant and energizing”! A Brilliantly captivating and vibrant Book!
- Chester Elton, NYT best-Selling author of All IN and What Motivates MeHiring Greatness Book
Chester Elton, NYT best-Selling author of All IN and What Motivates Me2017-04-22
Need a great leader? Then you need this book!”
- Dr. Cindy Gordon, CEO, SalesChoice Inc.Hiring Greatness Book
Dr. Cindy Gordon, CEO, SalesChoice Inc.2017-04-22
Talent Attraction is critical for growth. Hiring Greatness gives you the hard facts and guidance to build a company that is not just good but great! Every leader can learn from this book and be inspired to make changes that make a difference.’<...
- Joe Zinner, President, Zinner & Company Inc.Hiring Greatness Book
Joe Zinner, President, Zinner & Company Inc.2017-04-22
"This is a remarkable book translating David's years of recruiting experience into a detailed road-map for every hiring manager and executive. He is the perfect person to inspire us to hire greatness!"
- Larry Mench, Vice President of US Operations, Tim Hortons USA, Inc.Hiring Greatness
Larry Mench, Vice President of US Operations, Tim Hortons USA, Inc.2017-04-22
Yet another NEW perspective from the Masters!, If there was such a thing as something more than a 360 degree view, Perry and Haluska have invented it. Once again, I am totally amazed at their ability to surgically uncover details, perspectives,...
- Gerry Crispin, Founder and Author, CareerXroadsHiring Greatness Book
Gerry Crispin, Founder and Author, CareerXroads2017-04-22
The essential behind the scenes look at the nuts and bolts to recruiting and hiring the next generation of leaders in the 21st century. A must have for Corporate Talent Acquisition leaders, CHROs and anyone working with…or around them.”