Perry-Martel International is a retained search firm, working to serve its clients through specific, and specifically-accountable, projects. We have several distinctive qualities which we bring into play for our clients, to provide our EES service:
1. The Value-Based Search System — Described fully elsewhere, this is a method of knowing, locating and obtaining the exact talent required for your operation, based on the knowledge value that you are looking for in a candidate. Our S.M.A.R.T. Search Process brings together the science of research and sourcing, augmented by the skill and experience involved in recruiting, evaluating and closing a search project.
2. Cost Savings – We believe that the “full retainer — no contingency” fee system of many search firms does not provide the proper incentive to the search firm to effectively complete the project once two-thirds of the fee has been paid.
Likewise the “no retainer — full contingency” system seldom results in a quality search because assignment turnover and not client service, becomes the firm’s principle concern.
Our model captures the best features of both systems and encourages the client to become involved more closely in the process, resulting in a fast turnaround and a more successful project. Since our compensation is not commission-based, our objectivity is guaranteed, as we have no bias towards advocating the highest-paid candidate. As a result, our interest is focused solely on finding the best qualified, highest value candidate.
– You are guaranteed that we are interested in finding the right candidate, not the highest paid one.
– You are guaranteed that costs are accountable, and controllable.
– We are aggressive but we don’t cut corners on quality.
3. Exemplary Skills — We are experts in the skills required for a value-based knowledge-worker search. All of our consultants and researchers have worked in high technology, and have direct experience from high-tech environments. We thoroughly understand the problems and challenges of operating and leading a high-tech business. We can serve as credible advocates for our clients to your candidates, and we can serve as advisors in conducting searches and appraisals.
4. Urgency — EES is a personalized service, with a built-in sense of urgency. We understand the pressures you are working under, from our own knowledge of the high-tech sector.
5. Personal Commitment — Because we guarantee our work, we put ourselves into every project with personal passion. We want to be successful for you, because your future prosperity is our future prosperity!
6. Teamwork — With no commissions or contingencies in our fee structure there are no barriers to collaboration between consultants and researchers. Accordingly, our clients can be assured that the resources and knowledge of the entire firm are focused on swift execution and successful completion of the project.
7. One-Year Guarantee — Recruiting key executive talent can be a difficult, time-consuming, frustrating and yet rewarding endeavor for any manager. PMI removes your risk, by guaranteeing any individual placement for one year.
8. Global Boutique — We offer you all the benefits of a large firm: global coverage, and access to the most attractive candidates and knowledgeable sources. At the same time, we put the most desirable attributes of a boutique at your service: personal commitment and staff continuity, where the same consultant you felt confident in retaining at the front end, will successfully finish the job for you –and will be ready for your next job, when you grow!