Guerrilla Marketing For Job Hunters 3.0
What does it take to find the right job? How do job seekers position themselves to get noticed by employers? And, what are some of the best ways to bypass the gatekeepers inside a company and reach the real hiring authority?
These two master marketers know “and they’re going to expose proven Guerrilla Marketing tactics specifically designed for job hunters!
Jay Conrad Levinson’s Guerrilla Marketing revolutionized the way marketers do business by defying the conventional wisdom that effective marketing means spending big bucks. He devised highly successful marketing strategies that rely on creativity, imagination and energy “instead of money”to get the job done.
Now, Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters , written with veteran headhunter David Perry, applies the power of guerrilla marketing with little-known strategies from top recruiters and executive search professionals, to dramatically increase your job hunting success.
Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters provides you with a multi-pronged plan of attack to outflank your competition including little-known recruiter tricks that will separate you from the pack quickly and put you on top always!
Including how to:
- Create cover letters that get read and resumes that resonate with employers;
- Conduct a self-assessment of skills to identify your best areas for success;
- Create a brand identity that separates you from your competition for FREE;
- Develop a job search strategy that combines on- and offline marketing; and
- How to really use social networks like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to BE HUNTED by employers while you sleep.