“The significant problems we face today cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.” —Albert Einstein
In the old days (5 years ago), a talent search was like a two-dimensional board game. It allowed a company a leisured amount of time to send out requests for resumes, which could then be judged along a price/performance set of axis. Now, the world moves in three dimensions, at a speed more resembling a video game. It’s Zap or get Zapped, in a real time. In such a fast-paced dogfight, you need to define your missions very carefully: no wasted energy, no blurred vision.
The right people are even more important to find than ever before.
- You need a team of people who think in three dimensions; nothing else will do.
- You need a recruiter who will be your success partner, who can think in terms of a fast-action, complex world.
Perry-Martel’s methodology is based on a “value grid”. The grid identifies the value that a candidate can bring to your company, and then matches the candidate’s value-systems to your own requirements, to ensure a perfect fit.
We apply, in fact, three measures or axis to deliver a successful skill-set to your company. There are three dimensions of human value that work as a framework, whether you’re hiring or being hired.
The ‘Values Based Search’
Explore the three dimensions of our Values Based Search by clicking on the “Height of Value” link below. :
- Height of Value -Knowing What’s Important
- Sight of Value -Finding What’s Important
- Flight of Value -It’s Not Always About the Money